Friday, June 30, 2006

It's gone!

Mom had an MRI this week and I called Dad yesterday to find out the news. It's gone! Gone gone gone! No trace of the tumor. Now it's all about getting her back on her feet. I'm so so excited! :)
Thank you for keeping her in your thoughts and prayers. They are working!

In other news, Matt is enjoying his second internship with a very awesome script doctor. It's hotter than hell here. I am using the a/c nearly everyday now. It's nearly 90 or just above, and it's only June!

Matt's parents are coming to visit next month which will be fun. They haven't seen our place yet. Oh, and I went towel shopping with Mary the other day. I never thought I'd buy lime green towels but they look great with aqua walls.

1 comment:

Lena said...

Absolutely wonderful news! I'm happy for you all.