Thursday, June 15, 2006

Last days

I leave Monday for L.A. I'm anxious to get back. I miss Matt and I miss my kitties and my friends. But I have gotten to see a few friends up here which has been nice. I got to see Ed yesterday. We went to the Redmond Town Center and had a delicious Thai lunch. We talked about everything under the sun including psychology, the Dead Gentlemen, and career goals. It was fun.

This weekend I'm not sure what's happnening. As I've said before it's hard to make secure plans because Mom's health is in flux. She's really tired, and today, out of the blue, she's feeling nauseated. I have really learned to take each day as it comes while I've been here, and to do what needs to be done. I have implemented my "grown up" personality here in Seattle, and I need to take my "grown up lifestyle" back to L.A. I think I can do it. :)

No comments: