Monday, October 18, 2010

Busy Busy Bee

Finishing up Sherlock Holmes and the Doom of Devilsmoor this weekend.

Next weekend, and for the following 2 weekends, I'm in Titus Andronicus.

I'm never home.

Matt got the cat pee smell out of the carpet (yay)!

Work is long and hard, but the online catalog will be online soon, and there will be more to come.

I was sick for two weeks with a cold and pink-eye. This nasty cough just will NOT go away!

I miss my friends and family, but I'll get to see you guys when these shows are done. I'm taking the holidays off from plays.

I can't wait to paint our house and put up pictures, to clean out the garage, and get this place feeling like home. I'm excited to decorate for Christmas and get a real tree!

And perhaps, most importantly, Matt and I are celebrating our 9 year wedding anniversary on Wednesday!

No comments: