Friday, March 05, 2010

Gratitude #26

1. Sleep. I've said it before, but I'll say it again. Sleep is heavenly. I am still beating this cold into submission (it's been almost two weeks) and love that my laugh sounds like I've been a smoker since I was 5. But I digress, it's just knocked the wind out of me. The weather is changing too, so my body is just naturally tired. I haven't worked out in two weeks, surprisingly I'm not going insane, but I know that once I become more active, I'll be a little less sleepy.

2. Friends who listen. I'm surrounded with an awesome group of friends (and family) who have listened to me gripe/groan/cry/laugh over many things these last few weeks, especially since I got back from Seattle. And I'm glad to be there for them too, in all kinds of ways, whether over the phone or over IM. I love my friends. You guys really are the best.

3. Kleenex. Without it, last week I would have been a disgusting mess. It's really for the best that Matt is away, filming and having fun. He doesn't have to see me all gross and nas-tastic.

No comments: