Saturday, June 27, 2009

Notes

I lifted this quiz from a wonderful blog that I check in on now and then. Thank you!

Outside my window ...
I hear the the crickets chirping, a baby crying, cars driving by, and loving the cool breeze coming through, rattling my blinds. It's very peaceful.

I am thinking ... about my mom. Determined to not flip out about our finances this month and instead be proud of how far we've come. wondering why I still have babies on the brain.

I am thankful for ... my husband, my family, and friends. To have a roof over my head, food in the fridge, and money in the bank. Very grateful to have 1.5 jobs (one is part-time). To have support and to be supportive.

From the kitchen ... this week's meal plans includes Salmon Pasta Salad, Sesame and Cilantro Vermicelli Salad, Turkey Burgers with grated zu
cchini and carrot...mmmm...

I am wearing ... my favorite blue t-shirt from Marshalls and my favorite clam-digger shorts that are way too big.

I am creating ... my future. Learning bookkeeping skills, communication tools, and a more positive attitude in addition to being healthy and happy.

I am going ... to not travel for at least the next month, hopefully for the next 8 weeks. With my recent promotion I'll be going up North about every 8 to 10 weeks for a few days.

I am reading ... Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I forgot how much detail is in that book.

I am hoping ... that I can continue the positive path that I am on, that my husband's projects will find funding, that my Dad will be happy, and t
hat my in-laws have an amazing journey in their new life in Turkey.

I am hearing ... birds. Crickets. The ceiling fan.

Around the house ... So much to do! Clean out closets, cleaning in general, clear out the clutter.

One of my favorite things ... Seeing my husband happy and content.

A few plans for the rest of the week ... Cook d
inner every night this week, going to church with Matt tomorrow as he's the cantor at services, create more posts for the travel blog, swim at least 3 times this week.

A picture to share ...

This is one of my favorite photos I took while in Etna, CA visiting Gayvin, Erik, and Jack. I love the contrast of the colors and yet they seem to blend together beautifully. Etna and the surrounding mountains are so tranquil and beatuiful. I can't wait to visit again.

1 comment:

emilie said...

This is a great little fill-in-the-blank, Camille. :) Madlibs for happy grown ups. i like it. It's good to get a few little snapshots of you... in your too big shorts with your optimism and your breezy blinds. Perfect.
Hugs to you both!
em