Thursday, October 18, 2007

Old faces

I checked out a friend's blog today and enjoyed reading her post about the Community Garden Event in Tacoma. Then I decided to check out some of the other Tacoma-based blogs linked to her site. Lo and behold, the first one I click on belongs to a woman I went to college with. Both she and her husband were active in the theater department at PLU. I couldn't believe it. I scroll down to find picutres at PLU Homecoming with other people I had gone to school with. It struck me that the internet is random and odd, but at times it can be rather small and make you feel old and wistful!

I made a doctor's appointment for Monday. I'll keep you posted on what the doctor says.

2 comments:

ZestyJenny said...

Hi Camille!

Yes, the internets are amazing. I have many internet friends that are now IRL frinds, and we even got our dog from the internets.

Nice to "see" you. :)

BTW, you should check out my "pals with blogs" section. More old Lutes waiting to be discovered!

Alicia said...

See, this is why I've labeled Ms. Jenny/ZE as "Tacoma's Kevin Bacon." :) Perhaps she's just my personal Kevin Bacon, but Jenny -- I find it really really weird you know so many of my college pals and that I don't know you.