Monday, November 19, 2012

8 months old!

Dear Wesley,

It's 2:30am.  You've been up for TWO HOURS.  Please go to sleep.  Daddy is filming, and can't get up with you, which means you and I are in this together.

You are sweet, loving, patient, curious, energetic, and so happy (and want to crawl so desperately).  I love you my darling boy.  But you Dad and I would *really* appreciate it if you could just sleep more than 2 hours at a time.

I will feed you if you're hungry, change your diaper if you've pooed your pants.  But I won't play with you in the wee hours of the morning.

I'm sorry we had a rough night tonight.  I'm sorry I had to let you scream.  You must be going through a growth spurt - 7 ounces in less than two hours!  I also drugged you with some ibuprofen in case your teeth were bugging you.

You're asleep now.  Sweet dreams, buggaboo.  I love you. 

Love,
Mommy






No comments: