Friday, September 30, 2011

JourneyQuest Season 2 Kickstarter Campaign!

Yes, I know, it's been 4 months.

Yes, I know, most of you know what's been going on, and I will update sometime in the next month.  I promise.  Most of the things happening this summer weren't very internet friendly.  Let's just say that I had to go back to counseling, and there was much drinking and a few melt-downs.

But that is not the point of my post, here, dear reader(s)...(if anyone is still reading).

Matt's (with Ben Dobyns, ZOE, et al) webseries, JourneyQuest, has launched a fundraising campaign for Season 2.  (If you have not seen Season 1, watch it here on Hulu or here on YouTube.)  They have raised over THIRTY THOUSAND DOLLARS in just 3 days!!  What an incredible start!  Now with 57 days left, they have just under 28k to go.  And you can help!  Even $1 helps.  And if you can't dontate, that's ok.  I just ask that you share the information so that this can happen.  I believe this is Matt's best work to date.  Please help!  And thank you for your support!  :)

1 comment:

K T said...

So I check every once in a while in hopes you updated your blog... and I was so surprised and excited to see the update! I'm thrilled that Matt's business is doing so well (for the both of you)! Maybe the stars will align and we can actually see each other this fall :)