Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Everything and Nothing

Hello? Anyone still reading this?

You ever have so much to say you just don't know where to begin? And suddenly when you feel like talking, you clam up because suddenly you don't want to talk about anything, feeling overwhelmed with all that's going on in your life? It would just be easier for the other person in the room to talk so you can escape from your world for a little while?

Welcome to my world.

October has been a whirlwhind of events. Three trips to Washington in a month, concerts, plays, a funeral, Matt's career talking off, moving possibilities, the talk of starting a family...my brain can't keep up. Just when I thought I might have time to process everything over vacation last week, I got food poisoning on our 8th wedding anniversary. Joy! So now my appetite is gone, and I have to force myself to eat and drink water. More joy! But it's not all bad. Yes, it's overwhelming, but it's nothing I can't handle. And now that I'm home, with hubby, everything seems to be settling down. For a short while. Then he's off to WA again for location scouting for 10 days next month and while I could go up for a few days, I think I need a month to go by where I don't get on a plane.

Pictures to be posted from past events soon, I promise. Just give me a few more days. I appreciate your patience and words of support.

5 comments:

K T said...

How exciting! Possibilities can be scary, but just try to sit back and enjoy them! In some ways, we didn't plan for our life to go in this direction-but it really worked out for the best!

Ruta (aka Ruth Ann) said...

Hang in there Camille! Sounds like there are exciting (if sometimes overwhelming) times ahead.

emilie said...

I am still reading! i understand... about everything and nothing to say all at once.. you're little family has had such a busy and stressful time this month! Hugs to you both!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Yup, I continue to check up on this myself. =)

Previous post replaced due to a mid-sentence loss of direction and resultant train-wreck of spelling/grammar.